Understanding Your Unconscious Neurology
In my journey through life I have found certain constants that I call the facts of your life.
There’s no getting away from these facts so best to embrace and use them
1. You have a body. You may like it or not, but it’s yours for life – this time around!
2. You will learn lessons. You have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or not either way they are lessons and if you don’t like them change the way you think about them.
3. There is no failure, only feedback. Mental growth is a process of trial and error experimentation. Any “failures” are as part of the process as the successful solution.
4. Lessons need to be repeated until they are learned. Importantly you must understand that a lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. You then go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning does not end as long as you are alive.
6. There is nothing better than where you are until you have learned the reasons for being where you are. Anything that looks better is an illusion and a distraction.
7. Everyone has the resources within themselves to deliver the life they want, what you choose to do with them is up to you.
8. You can’t love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
9. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
10. You have a brain that took thousands of millions of years to create. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with an instruction manual. That’s why I put my Destiny Paradigm Program together.
Have a great day!